A. EDUCATION, LIFE SKILL AND INCOME GENERATING PROGRAM
1. Basic Literacy Project (BLP) in Rangunia, Lohagora, Satkania and Sawndipthana at Chittagong district funded by Bureau of Non Formal Education (BNFE) under the ministry of primary and mass education.
2. Vulnerable Group Development (VGD) Programme in Hathazari and Rangunia thana at Chittagong district funded by the Directorate of Women Affairs under the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs.
3. Providing capacity building training and seed money to increase Income Generating Activities (IGA) among slum women in Khilgaon thana at Dhaka city funded by Bangladesh NGO Foundation (BNF).
4. Providing capacity building training and seed money to increase Income Generating Activities (IGA) among slum women in Khilgaon thana at Dhaka city funded by Quazi Abedin Welfare Trust.
5. Capacity Building, Poverty Alleviation and Sustainable Livelihood of the Socially Disadvantaged Women (Sex Workers) and their Children funded by UNDP and the Ministry of Social Welfare.
6. Post Literacy and Continuing Education for Human Development (PLCEHD) funded by the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education.
7. Eradication of Hazardous Child Labour in Bangladesh funded by Ministry of Labour and Employment.
8. Savings and Credit Program, BRAC, Own Fund.
B. HUMAN RIGHTS PROGRAM
1. Engaging Informal Education Institutions to promote inclusive society with the support of Management Systems International (MSI)/USAID
2. Empowering the slum women and girls through reducing gender based sexual and domestic violence funded by South Asia Women’s Fund (SAWF).
3. Safe Migration for Bangladeshi Workerssupported by Ministry of Public Administration and BRAC.
4. Empowering the victims of child sexual abuse and domestic violence and their prosecutors for quality and prompt legal assistance funded by SARIQ/AED/USAID.
5. Development of Right based community network for reducing gender based violence among the slum adolescents and children funded by UNICEF.
6. Sustainable rehabilitation and reintegration of the child victims of trafficking for labour and sexual exploitation funded by ILO.
7. Capacity Building of the NGOs on Introduction of Mock Trial Process of the Survivors, supported by Action Aid Bangladesh.
8. Slum based multipurpose service centre supported by CIDA/DFID. 7. Relief work, supported by DANIDA/Bangladesh Shishu Adikhar Forum (BSAF).
9. Assessment of psychological status of the brothel children supported by Save the children-UK.
10. Anti-trafficking writing skill development for the journalists supported by Daywalka Foundation and ATSEC Bangladesh.
C. HEALTH AND HIV/AIDS PREVENTION PROGRAM
1. Malaria Prevention and Control Program funded by Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM) with BRAC consortium.
2. Access to Primary Health Care Services and Nutrition Support for the Slum Based Ultra Poor in Khilgaon thana at Dhaka City. Project supported by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
3. HIV/AIDS Prevention Services for the Sex workers funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, World Bank, UNICEF, National AIDS STD Program, BRAC, DORP, PIACT, YPSA, HASAB, UNOPS, UNDP, UNFPA.
4. Mainstreaming Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH) and HIV program among NUS staff and adolescents funded by Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB), DAWN Forum.
5. Reduction of Stigma and Discrimination on HIV/AIDS through Media Sensitization and Reporting in Bangladesh funded by World Bank.
6. Nutrition, Breast Feeding and Child Care Training for the Lactating Mothers in Dhaka city funded by the Department of Women Affairs under the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs.
7. Maternity Allowance for Poor Pregnant Mothers funded by the Department of Women Affairs under the Ministry of Women and Children Affairs.